We’re back with the fourth-annual Pudding Cup! This year got away from us (because what is time in 2020?), so we’ve pushed the schedule back a bit. Everything else is the same from last year: We’re exclusively focus on non-commercial* projects to give them the attention they deserve but might not receive. Judge’s favorites will get a 💰prize for their hard work. Here’s what you need to know:
- Entries are free, just give us a URL! (One per person, please)
- Must have been published / put on internet in 2020
- Three winners will receive a ⅓ share of the $3,141.59 prize pool
- Deadline - December 31st, 2020
- Winners Announced - January 8th, 2021
- More info in the form, but hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions!
*Non-commercial projects = things created without compensation. It was made for learning, fun, school, a contest, etc. Not for work or hire.